Home » » Therapist

Therapist

Written By Balian on Monday, October 15, 2012 | 9:44 AM

My name is Desak Putu Sumiati,I live in Balian Village,I'm is Massage Therapist,I have been work at this position for 7 years,first time I learn about Massage in Denpasar for many years and now practice at some Villa,Bungalow and Hotel arround my home,actually at some villa and hotel I have been working,I find many guest and  here i learn more about this massage,They are also very happy share with me about massage,and specially one of them teach me how to be a good female masseuse,she also ask me how do a good massage.one day I have meet one of my costumer from France,she ask me to working with her in France,Even this job is very hard and need extra power,I do this job very happy until now,and i will try to improve and learning about massage,most guest I get It's from one Best Bungalow in Balian near my village,It's name Pondok Pisces
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow Us : Facebook | Twitter | Google Page
Copyright © 2013. Batu Mejan Massage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger