Feet and toenails also require some special care. Pedicure is the care of the feet,and toenails. Pampering one's feet is the ultimate luxury, yet few people take time for it. need an hour to do pedicure.
A standard pedicure usually includes removal of thickened skin on the feet, filing and shaping of the nails and the application of polish to the nails while also moisturizing the feet. Push your cuticles back daily for healthy growth. And don't forget the hand cream, which should be used liberally a couple times a day or before you go to bed to prevent dry or cracking skin. For pedicure it is preferable to sit in an open space with your feet lifted up in the air. Avoid wearing tight-legged pants as it may be difficult to roll them up. You should get a pedicure monthly. Start drinking a mixture of gelatin and orange juice as least once a month. It will help in strengthening your nails. This practice will help your toenails to be healthier.
Steps by step to pedicure by Desak therapist at home, before you do that in the first prepare the equipment needed such as :
- Nail clippers
- Cuticle cream
- Body lotion
- Warm water into Basin
Now Lets start with the step of pedicure :
- Clean your nails polish with nail remover
- Then cut your toenails but not too short with nail clippers
- Flatten nails using a nail file after that proceed to clean between your nail,if you do not have a pusher can use toothpick
- Then prepare a basin of warm water with a little salt mix to neutralize the water
- Insert foot into the basin, soak it about 10-15 minutes
- Clean nails and feet using foot brush to smooth and lift skin cells and dried it with hand towel
- After that use lotion to your feet,while doing little massage so that all parts of your foot relax with lotion
- Now time to make a style of nails according your taste/like